Thursday, October 10, 2013

There is affordable houseing in Idaho

I am hiding in the neighbors cat
I am a juggling otter!!
You want to get close to me
and that is my plan
I am something so achingly adorable that your
fingers seem to be made to touch
me
 
I will make you move to Idaho
the housing is affordable
this is all part of the plan
I am such a bad idea
I will get so close to you
you want me so bad
go to sleep you bad thing
nestle close to me and be happy
 I burrow  close
to your small beating heart
I lay my ear against it
This is what I have been waiting for!!!
I remove a thin elegant straw from my waistcoat
we are in Idaho  
snow falling
 
I drive the straw into your heart
and sip your blood and
you want me too
you want it
want it
you hapless wasted bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment