Sunday, October 13, 2013

Data Entry

this is like throwing up
I feel turned on
sexually by the phrase
this is like throwing up
I don't know why
I don't actually find vomit sensual in anyway
but the phrase "this is like throwing up"
turns me on
maybe it is the freedom
 
not that things are bad
not at all
I hear the waves on the shore and shouts coming in from the sea
and the boats
and the sound of me typing the clacking of keys
is profoundly satisfying 
I can go so fast
when I don't give a shit 
the swiftness of my typing
causes a dull ache to spread up my arm
nothing is that difficult but there is always
a slight discomfort
a slight modification of the flesh
 to communicate to express
things must move around
adjust
 
they protest my typing muscles
they do not run this show
they are weak assholes that I will not obey.................
 

No comments:

Post a Comment