Thursday, January 1, 2015

I love craigslist it i found this on the anchrorage woman seeking woman

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/w4w/4826170275.html



Posted:

Sister wife - 48 (Anchorage)

age : 48
I have been directed by my Master to find a sister wife. I am married to my Master has have been for 15 years. Master is the love of my life and I can not imagine a day with out Him. To further my training, He wants another female that will be suitable in His household. So you must be: bi or bi curious disease free 25 to 55 in age non smoker social drinker or less drug free willing to give oour husband all able to worship His entire body I am: drug disease free non smoker social drinker bi 5' 7" 180lb Master is: drug disease free non smoker social drinker 6' 250 lovable ;) sexy ;) His home is in Anchorage, this would be eventually a 24/7 situation. This is a for real posting. To cut down on spam, what is the weather like today.... Provide a picture of you, background information and when you are available for a meeting.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 4826170275
posted:

No comments:

Post a Comment